when we were kids, there were no facebook/ youtube/ whatsapp, whenever there’s good music, we tell our friends the names and they have to search for them in cd stores, or pay attention to the television. sometimes, people put musics in the mixtapes and they give them to their friends to share the joy.
the idea came: as a little thank you for stopping by and reading my blog, I put together a playlist for you to listen to. It’s simply music I’ve been enjoying listening to along with the ones I dowloaded yesterday. These songs uplift my mood and inspire me a lot. Hope you will like it!
Imagine I’m handing you a mixtape, Spring edition vol. 1
- Bryan Adams – Here I am
- Jacuzzi Boys – Glazin’
- Kina Grannis – Sweater Weather
- Bryan Adams – Summer of 69
- Syd Matters – Obstacles (Life is Strange soundtrack)
- Italo Brothers – Summer Air
- Breathe Carolina x IZII- ECHO (LET GO)
- Fast Car – Tracy Chapman
- Joe Hisaishi – Okuribito
- Spirited Away – Always with me
- Joe Hisaishi – First Love
- Owl City – Fireflies (Said The Sky Remix)
- Train – Hey, Soul Sister (Psyrex Remix)
- San Holo – Light
- ‘AURORA 2’ Chillstep Mix – 1 Hour of Chillstep Music by Pulse8
I’m going to put on my headphones as well now.